April 14-15, 2023 : Houston, TX
2 Days Course - exocad hands on course
by Dr. Mike Tran
Dr. Danny Domingue
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the Academy of General Dentistry Program Approval for Continuing Education (PACE) through the joint program provider approval of AIDE Global and 3D Implant Institute. AIDE Global is approved for awarding FAGD/MAGD credit. AGD ID# (#365709 )
3D Implant Institute is designed to promote exceptional skills to surgeons who wish to acquire superior dental implant techniques. This intensive live Surgery course gives you the opportunity and confidence to practice innovative approaches to bone regeneration, tissue engineering, sinus lift techniques, implant placement, and other surgical procedures.
Exocad Hands On Course
EXOCAD Course for Full arch design
- Goals: final goal is to design and 3D printing provisionals, proficient at understanding workflows, proficient in the ExoCad workspace, proficient at wax ups, proficient in majority of implant restoration design aspects of the software including custom abutment and crown design, troubleshooting the software, and layouts for optimal results and performance
- Course requirements:ExoCad dongle, ExoCad loaded on your personal laptop, ExoCad.
If you need ExoCad you can purchase in advance through Voxel https://voxeldental.com/
Experience Digital Dentistry at 3D Implant Institute
$4995 Doctor, $1495 Assistant
Exocad Course Details - Day 1
Friday: ExoCad Basics for set ups, Exocad wax ups, ExoCad Design features for single tooth and partial arch fixed restorations. Share links, creating webviews, and more. Duplicating or mirroring adjacent teeth to speed up and improve wax ups in design features, overlay multiple layers in design by creating stitched files, and reference marking during harder cases. Finally being able to use the export feature to 3D print your cases that same day
Exocad Course Details - Day 2
- Scanning Intraoral & Extraoral
- Design basics using intra oral scan bodies and use of library’s available
- Creating wax ups
- Design aspects for simple and advanced cases
- Finalize design for exporting to print or mill
- Understand split file parameters in milling
- Dealing with Complications and troubleshooting
- ExoCad share links and webviews
- CAD rendering
- Utilize hardware and software needed for predictable results.
- Aligning Icam photogrammetry data
- Open source full arch scan body demo
Take Your Dental Practice To The Next Level!
Analogue to Digital
The move from analogue dentistry to Digital Dentistry for use with comprehensive care helps to resolve many of the current difficulties of analogue techniques. Learning the appropriate Exocad skills will allow you to design your patients’ new smiles more efficiently, and without the inherent difficulties of traditional analogue techniques.
From the initial patient engagement to comprehensive, full-arch and full-mouth dentistry, the utilization of the 3D facial scanner, Exocad smile design, and InstaRisa Digital Workflows will help to ensure predictable and excellent outcomes more efficiently and with a significant “WOW factor” from your patient base. Becoming more efficient in your Exocad 3D smile design will, no doubt, provide a significant time savings which may well correlate with a significant cost savings.